Town Hall Meetings
Town Hall Meetings | Organizational Capacity Building and Long-term Sustainability
Who Should Attend
- Board Members
- Leadership Staff
Overview and timelines for the sustainability plan utilizing ARPA funds to strengthen the arts ecosystem in Guilford County.
Meeting Times and Locations
Please note that registration is required for attendance at each session.
- January 23, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM | Van Dyke Performance Space, Greensboro Cultural Center, 200 N Davie Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
- January 23, 2023 | 5:30 – 7:00 PM | Centennial Station Art Center, 121 S Centennial St, High Point, NC 27260
- January 24, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM | Zoom
ARPA Nonprofit Sustainability Grant Application
- 75% arts-based nonprofit organization
- Must have 1 paid staff member
- Must have a Board of Directors
- Annual operating budget of more than $50,000
- Must reside in and carry out programming in Guilford County.
ArtsGreensboro will review all applications with the ARPA steering committee. Notification of acceptance into the Nonprofit Sustainability Institute will be sent to qualified applicants. By February 5, 2023, interested organizations opt-in to proceed with the organizational capacity-building effort, beginning with the Matrix Map Assessment, which will take place from February – June 2023.
Beneficiary allocations will be made to organizations to underwrite time and investment in completing the Matrix Map (February 2023 to June 2023)
Reporting: Applicant participation and Matrix Map will be the final report.
Applicants that do not meet ARPA Sustainability Program guidelines will be given an alternative cohort program for resiliency and sustainability. Please contact Deb Ruffino at ArtsGreensboro for more information.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Sunday, February 5, 2023
Nonprofit Sustainability Institute Kick Off
Save the Date: February 8, 2023 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Opt-in Organizations by application acceptance (mandatory for participating organizations)
For More Information
For more information about the application and process, please review the attachments from the town hall meetings. For further assistance, contact the grants coordinator, Deb Ruffino, at email@example.com.