With your support, ArtsGreensboro connects the citizens of central North Carolina to the arts through a variety of programs and services. Through the years, ArtsGreensboro has awarded more than $22 million in grants to arts organizations and projects, and currently supports approximately 70 grant projects annually. From saving the historic Carolina Theatre and creating downtown’s Cultural Center, to co-producing the North Carolina Folk Festival in downtown Greensboro. This would not be possible without your generous donations.
ArtsGreensboro is a 501(c)3 non profit organization (Tax ID 56-0746180). Your tax-deductible donations support ArtsGreensboro’s mission:
- To be the catalyst for creating and building access and equity for an increasingly diverse and robust arts community, making Greensboro a destination to live, learn, work and play.
- To allocate resources towards activities and projects that maximize both legacy and emergent arts organizations through impact-based transformation, capacity-building, innovation, and recognizing excellence and artistic merit.
Please consider being a part of ArtsGreensboro’s Future Leaders ($250) or Renaissance Society ($2,500) Giving Circles that provide vital support for the future of Greensboro’s creative community. Donors at these levels receive exclusive benefits, invitations and access.
You may submit your donation in one of three ways:
- Online via the form below.
- Via check by mail to: ArtsGreensboro / PO Box 877 / Greensboro, NC 27402
- Recurring monthly payments: Please contact Jo McKinnon to set up monthly donations (email@example.com / 336-279-7087)
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-373-7523. Thank you for your support!!
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.