With your support, ArtsGreensboro connects the citizens of central North Carolina to the arts through a variety of programs and services. Through the years, ArtsGreensboro has awarded more than $22 million in grants to arts organizations and projects, and currently supports approximately 70 grant projects annually. From saving the historic Carolina Theatre and creating downtown’s Cultural Center, to co-producing the North Carolina Folk Festival in downtown Greensboro. This would not be possible without your generous donations.
ArtsGreensboro is a 501(c)3 non profit organization (Tax ID 56-0746180). Your tax-deductible donations support ArtsGreensboro’s mission:
- To be the catalyst for creating and building access and equity for an increasingly diverse and robust arts community, making Greensboro a destination to live, learn, work and play.
- To allocate resources towards activities and projects that maximize both legacy and emergent arts organizations through impact-based transformation, capacity-building, innovation, and recognizing excellence and artistic merit.
You may submit your donation in one of three ways:
- Online via the form below.
- Via check by mail to: ArtsGreensboro / PO Box 877 / Greensboro, NC 27402
- Recurring monthly payments: Please contact Jo McKinnon to set up monthly donations (email@example.com / 336-279-7087)
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-373-7523. Thank you for your support!!
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.