Arts in Business Award
Working in partnership with the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce and the Guilford Merchants Association, the Arts in Business Award honors small businesses (both for-profit and non-profit) in the Greensboro area for leadership, commitment, and outstanding initiatives with the arts and arts organizations in any of these ways:
- Incorporating the art in the workplace
- Furthering the educational development of youth
- Enhancing the economic vitality of the community
- Enriching the quality of live in our community
- Nominees must be a Greensboro small business with 100 or fewer employees within the greater Greensboro area. Foundations, individual philanthropists, government agencies and arts organizations are not eligible to compete. Self-nominations are accepted.
- Recipients must have a significant impact on the arts through a variety of activities or through a single project of significant magnitude.
Call for Nominations:
ArtsGreensboro, in collaboration with the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, posts a list of pre-selected nominees and solicits votes from the public to choose the winner on or around February 15th. Votes are submitted online.
Submission Deadline and Winner Selection:
Award presented at the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Award Luncheon in mid to late April.